JOIN US FOR
Relaxation, rejuvenation, and recreation in a beautiful, serene setting for families affected by disabilities.
Do you and your family need time away from the stress and pressures of life where you can relax, have fun, and share experiences with other families affected by disabilities?
Then the Hurdling Handicaps Great Getaway is the place for you!
2023: Extraordinary Treasure
2 Corinthians 4:7-10
June 13-17, 2023
Faholo Conference Center - visit their website
Grass Lake, MI
GREAT GETAWAY FEATURES:
Each attendee with a disability is prayerfully matched with a Great Getaway Missionary (GGM) for the week. Your GGM will help you care for your family’s unique needs while allowing parents/care providers and siblings an opportunity to enjoy activities designed just for them
Activities for the youth
Teen and Youthful Adult Program
Men’s and Women’s devotional time
All camp dance
Hurdling Handicaps’ Got Talent
Special Adult Night
And SO much more!
ABOUT THE GREAT GETAWAY.
Our goal is to enable our guests to experience the love of Christ through a fun-filled week of activities, friendships, and encouraging messages.
Families will enjoy the tender loving care that Hurdling Handicaps Great Getaway specializes in. We begin each day with all-inclusive worship before our different age and ability groups break away for their own morning activities. You can look forward to biblical teaching times, small group interaction, recreational activities, evening events, and simply enjoying some space to breath.
You will build a lifetime of memories!
You will experience a little slice of heaven!
“Are you weary, carrying a heavy burden? Come to Me, I will refresh your life, for I am your oasis.” Matthew 11:28
Find rest for your souls
Strengthen and deepen your faith
Revive your family connection
Experience the love of Christ in a way you never imagined before here at the Hurdling Handicaps Great Getaway
$400 per adult before May 1, 2023
$450 per adult on or after May 1, 2023
$225 per child – ages 6 to 11
Free for children age 5 and under
(Note: The $20 registration fee per family member reserves each person's spot. The balance is due on or before May 1, 2023)
For Questions Contact:
Gina Meldrum – Getaway Director
Please read the Hurdling Handicaps Statement of Faith before registering.
You can save your registration and can come back to it after creating a profile. Add each person as another participant under the same profile/email address.
Please be prepared to pay a $20 deposit for each family member you are registering.
Read the step-by-step guide below to create a Managed Missions profile, or download this PDF.
• Click on registration link
• When you go to the link you will have three options
• Clicking “I don’t know my Managed Missions login" or “I don’t have a Managed Missions login” will ask you to enter in your email address. It will then send you an email to click a link to set a password and redirect you to the application link. (Click "Set My Password")
• Once you are logged in, fill out the application/registration for yourself and submit the application.
• Then, to fill out the application for another person in your family, you will need to go back to the original application link (put it in your web browser and click enter).
• Choose New Person and fill out the application/registration for the next family member. Continue this process until you have filled out the application/registration for each person.
Registration is currently full. To be put on a waiting list, please contact our Great Getaway Director.
Gina Meldrum – Getaway Director